Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!!

Yesterday was the last day of school. The last day of school is just as fun as a teacher as it was for me as a child. I feel like there is this electricity in the air, and no one can wait for that final bell to ring. Our PTA put on an amazing field day, it was super organized and the booths were fun. My class loved field day! At the end of field day the Murray Fire Department comes and sprays the children with their fire hose. The kids love it!

Murray Fire Department bathing our students!


All Smiles!


 Well here I am, 180 days later and now it is finally time for some summer fun. I love my job, and love teaching, but boy do I love summer vacation. I ended my second year of teaching first grade and it was a blast! I had the greatest class this year, with I feel like the world's cutest kids.



Next year I am moving to a part-time position teaching the half day Kindergarten. I am excited for the change and for the opportunity to grow in my teaching career.










I hope that everyone has a super safe and happy summer!

No comments: