Sunday, June 26, 2011

Zoo Day!!!

Yesterday we went to the Hogle Zoo. I love the Hogle Zoo, I love going an seeing all the animals and just having an enjoyable day. We decided to go to the zoo because it was Zoorasic time at the zoo. The zoo has all of these robot dinosaurs, and Ross loves dinosaurs and dinosaurs, so he had to go. They had lots of neat dinorobitcs.
Ross and I running from a T-Rex.
We also went to the zoo to see all of the cute animals. We saw two of my favorite animals giraffes and meerkats. The giraffes were neat because they were inside eating so we got to see them up close.
Look at that giraffe. 
The meerkats were my favorite for two reasons it was indoors and they are so stinking cute! We had been walking around in like blistering heat. So when we got to go indoors it was nice. The meekats were in their pin and they were soaking up sun, and they knew they had an audience so they were playing it up for the audience.
Look at me.

Cuddles.
We also just had some great time with each other Kim and I rode the carousel. Ross and Kim had fun hanging out.
All in all, I would say it was a great outing at the zoo. I think everyone should go and have some fun and spend some time with the animals.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the zoo! I forgot how much I like the Hogle Zoo. It's been a long time since I've been there. Looks like fun!

Janna said...

I love giraffes! What a fun day!