Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zoey's Haircut and Other Cuteness From thevPuppies!

This may seem like a silly post, but we don't children yet so really I need everyone to humor me about my dogs. If you think I am weird, then this post is not for you. Last week, Zoey got her first "official" haircut. This might not seem like a big deal, but when I picked her up she looked like a different puppy.
Her with her purple bows!

I guess she wanted a close up...

Sandy was so confused about Zoey's haircut.  

 I am on summer break right now, the best thing about summer is sleeping in. Ross is so jealous of his girls cause we all sleep in while he goes off to work.
Sandy sleeping in her Blue Blanket.




Zoey and her elephant cuddling in bed. 
I am not going to put a picture of my sleeping in bed, because I am not near as cute as the puppies. I think the three of us will have a great summer. Thanks for humoring and hearing about dang cute my dogs are.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Yay for cute puppies! I love puppies :D I look forward to spending more time with you this summer ;) lol jk