Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Ross!!



Today, Ross turned 27! I think he had a great Birthday. He started his day at the DMV, getting his Utah driver license. Doesn't everybody love going to the DMV? He seemed upset with his picture, but I assured him that is what the DMV does, they take horrible pictures. If they took great pictures, then they would be super busy taking pictures of people family reunions, weddings, prom, and the occasional baby birth. Then, it would take even longer to waiting line for you number to be called.
Then, he went to work, also something everyone loves to do on their birthday. Lucky, for him Skype told his whole office it was his birthday, so he got lots of birthday wishes! He did eat at his favorite sandwich shop, Jade Market, he had the cold cuts.
He came home to a super clean house and his favorite dinner. BBQ pork roast with sweet potatoes french fries. Kimberly and I did make him a carrot cake with cream cheese icing. 


We played his favorite nerdy game, Magic. We gave him two expansions packs for his Magic card deck.
I think he had a fun day. I know that Kimberly had a great day planning his birthday and enjoying his cake with him! I love you, Ross, I hope today was great and I hope you have many more to come!!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS! I promise I didn't forget! It's even on my calendar! But I said on Monday, "I will call him after my kids are in bed." But by the time my kids are in bed I'm pretty much out of my mind and can't form any coherent sentences or keep the drool in my mouth - so then I forget to call :P But I have literally thought about you EVERY DAY this week and said to myself "I need to call Ross." So many many happy birthdays. I will try to call tomorrow during the day :P LOVE YOU!