Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be a Donor!!!


There are almost 80,000 patients waiting for organ donations for transplantation in the United States at any one time. My brother is one of them. He is 20 years old and awesome. He needs a heart. I never understood just how important it was to be a donor until March. I love my brother dearly. Someday, he will get a heart, and to the person and their family, Thank you. You are truly his and my family's angel. 
You never know when of those 80,000 patients might be your family member. I would love to encourage everybody to join up and be someone's angel. Here is the link to become a donorhttp://organdonor.gov/
Healthy Kyle
Kyle that needs a heart                                                                                                                                


 

No comments: