Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy 5 Years!


This picture was taken on our way to Denver on our way to be sealed for time and all eternity.  It has taken me awhile to post about our anniversary this year. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on June 21. We are truly blessed to have each other and  be each other best friend. 
The our first night of our marriage we stayed in Denver, we had dinner at Chili's and then we went and saw the movie, Get Smart. It has become our tradition to eat at Chili's and then go see a movie. This year due to being pregnant and not wanting to wait 30 minutes for a table at Chili's we at a steak house and saw Man of Steel. It is a humble tradition that we have and Ross is convinced that I will get bored and want something more exciting each year. I won't because it reminds of where our marriage began. 
I have been thinking a lot about the song Wonderful, Wonderful, by Johnny Mathis and I decided that it is my song to Ross this year.  I truly do say to myself how Wonderful, Wonderful, it is to have Ross as my eternal companion.

No comments: