Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dear Elsie!

Elsie the day she was born!
My Dear Elsie,
    On Wednesday we celebrated your first birthday and it was a great party. Your daddy took the whole day off from work. You spent the day at the zoo with Jackson, your best baby friend. It was truly a perfect day!

You and Jackson!

     It is hard to believe that it has been a year since you became our piece of heaven on earth. I can still vividly remember the first night you laid in your hospital bed next to mine, and I didn't want to sleep cause I just wanted to see my beautiful baby girl.
     Here we are a whole year later, I have been so blessed to watch you grow and learn everyday. I love watching you interact with your "dadadada" and I love watching you wrap him around your tiny little finger and I love that you let him think he is still in charge. I love you vampire smile and you kisses are simply the best. I love when you let me snuggle.
You and your dadada

      I have been told  to cherish every moment with you and never take a day for granted. I truly have, I have done everything in my power to be with you every moment. You have changed the way I view my time and my life.  When I am not with you, you are constantly on my mind and in my prayers.
Your family!

      As you continue to grow, I look forward to watching you with your baby sister. I know that you will be an amazing sister and daughter. I know there will come a day when I am not cool, and you won't want to be around me, but even those moments I will still be your biggest fan and will love you always!
     You are a smart, funny, energetic, beautiful and silly little girl. I know that when Father in Heaven created you He knew that you were just what I needed. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday my sweet little angel.
Happy Birthday!


With much love,
Your Mama



2 comments: