Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year

I am surprise with how fast the years go the older I get. Now, that I have Elsie, I really want to slow down time and just savor my sweetheart. Last month, I was feeling like I was missing out on too much with Elsie and was sad that I was working. I always thought that I would want to work at least part time. My job was very important to me. At Parkside we have some students that the only people who really care about them, are the teachers. I love all my students and I wanted them to strive an become something. Amy, decided that she could no longer watch Elsie, as she need to to tend to her family. So I left my position at Parkside. When I told Ross it was what I wanted to do, he was shocked, cause he knew I loved my job, but I love Elsie more. We took the leap of faith, truly believing that God would take care of us, and He did. On my last day of work, Ross was offered a new job that made the difference, and Ross was able to use this to lobby for a higher paying position at Tomax. I am so thankful to be starting a New Year, putting my family first and that we were able too. I am thankful that I married such a wonderful man, that is so very hardworking and loves me. I am so thankful that God heard and answered my prayers this last year with a wonderfully clever little girl. I am only one week into this year, and I already know that this year will be one for the books.

My sweet little family.

No comments: