Saturday, October 6, 2012

Big Tub Bath

 Earlier this week, I was being a great mom, and great moms take care of their kids. So I thought, "Hey,  I bet my kid would love a bath!" Elsie loves baths, she loves chillin in them, getting clean in them, but she mainly loves splashing in them. So, I went to her closet got out her little pink tub filled it with water, and placed her in it. She chilled in her bath, she got clean in her bath, but there was no splashing. Now, I know that many of you are worried about why Elsie, who loves to splash, wasn't splashing in her little pink tub. I was worried too, then I saw it. She is too BIG for her little pink tub. Now, as a great mom, I provide for my child, if that tub was too small I was going to have to get her a bigger tub. As luck would have it, our apartment came with one, whew, saved some money there. 
I am not going lie, it stressed me out to put her in the big tub. Some of the things that stressed me out were, she might be too big for the pink tub, but she has to be too little for the the big tub, what if she goes down the drain, what if a sewer alligator gets up the pipe and eats my child, the list goes on and on. But I am great mom, so I took a deep breath, put on my great mom pants, and gave her a bath in the big tub. 
She loved it! She did try to drink the water, but most importantly she splashed. She could have stayed in there all night. Elsie is so lucky to have a great mom that would have fought off sewer alligators just so she could splash in the big tub. 

No comments: