Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade!

If you have ever had a school age child or been in an Elementary school, then you already know that Halloween is where it is at. This last Thursday we had our Halloween Parade. The parade was great. We had lots of parents come out to support their little one, and we probably won't see many of them again for the rest of the year.

Kimberly and I.    
Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach



My scary class!     

We had a first grade party where we made popcorn witch hands, cupcakes, bracelets, and read spooky stories. I am so lucky to have great Room Parents, thank you, Melody, Sheri, Ellen, and Claudia. Thanks for support my class when you don't even have kids in it.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

So fun! I love halloween! I can't wait to see all the little kids in their costumes! So cute!

Adrian said...

love the costume!