Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here We Are!!

So as you may have guessed from the title above, we are The Hamiltons. Ross and I met when I was 14 at a church dance and then after three years of Ross believing that I had crush on his best friend, we started dating. I know it may seem silly to say, but I really liked him when I was 14 cause he was SO tall, at 17 I was crazy in love with and was ready to elope with him at the drop of a hat, then by 23, I was madly in love with and we became eternal companions on June 21, 2008.  
What have we done with the last two years of our life? Shortly after we got married we packed up everything we owned and moved to Murray, Utah. Now, I know you what you are thinking, "Why would anybody move to Utah?" well that is simple, Ross was offer a job at Tomax as software developer and I came along for the ride. Now, I am currently a first grade teacher at Parkside Elementary. Last year in April we purchased Sandy, our precious princess puppy, because of this we now spend a lot of our time walking her and cleaning up her poop. 
We do have plans to one day start our own family with children, we just wanted some time to adjust into being married. I love being married, and everyday I learn something new about either Ross or me, or sometimes us.  Sometimes it gets a little crazy here in Utah, but I am glad I get to go crazy with Ross in Utah.

1 comment:

Komadori said...

I, for one, am SO happy you came to Utah! Thanks for tolerating Murray. :)