Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Kimberly has moved home!!!!!

After Christmas was done be thoroughly celebrated, December 26th came, and Kimberly moved home.  I know that it is the right time for her to move home, and I know it is where she belongs, but I don't have to like it! I walk past her room and get sad, so finally I finally closed the door. Ross is sad too, because he no longer has his video game buddy. So I thought I would just put up so pictures of the amazing Kimberly....
 


Kim with the book she wrote.

Ross, Kim, and I at celebrating my birthday.

The day Kyle got his transplant!

Snuggling with Sandy. Even Sandy is sad!

On Halloween.

Ross and Kim.

Matching coats!

Us being silly.

2 comments:

Ellen and Austin said...

We will miss her too!!! She was so fun to have around :) hang in there!!!

Kristina said...

I'm so glad that you guys got to have so much great time with her! Love you all!